Sign up for the Vacancy tracker now to get alerts via email or SMS text.
It's quick, easy and free!
Fifty Quid Think Big Challenge launched on January 9th 2012
Good luck to all teams taking part in this year's Challenge - Standard Bank as last year's winners raised over £2,000 which was fantastic, but all monies raised will go directly to The Children's Centre's charitable projects - Out2Play, Mobex, Child Contact Centre and the Philip Christian Centre.
Start: on 09 January 2012, at 00:00
- End: on 17 February 2012, at 00:00
- Location: Island-wide
- Price: N/A
- Add to your calendar:
Blast away the winter blues with this fab fundraising challenge!
Get your New Year off to a great start and make your new year's resolution to support the charity that povides services in your local community for over 1000 children, young people and families each week.
The Children's Centre will give you £50 'seed money' and over a six week period you've got to grow this money and return it to the charity. We won't tell you what to do with the money, this really is a test of your organisation's ingenuity, creativity, team work and sense of fun. It couldn't be simpler!
The world is your oyster, from salsa nights to selling pizza to sponsored silences, there are plenty of activities you can do. Last year's winning team, Standard Bank, raised over £2000 for The Children's Centre.
Due to the continued support of Paragon Recruitment every penny raised will go directly towards supporting our charitable projects Out2Play, Mobex, Child Contact Centre and Philip Christian Centre.
By taking part in the Think Big Challenge you are:
• Sending a positive message to your stakeholders that you care about the local community in which you work
• Promoting team work throughout your organisation - the more people who get involved the more likely you are to succeed in your fundraising efforts
• Gaining opportunities for positive PR
• In with a chance of winning ‘The Think Big Challenge Champion Trophy’ and other awards for things like most creative event/initiative
• Helping The Children’s Centre fulfil our vision of putting children, young people and families first.
You can also enter multiple teams and have an interoffice competition!
The Children’s Centre fundraising team will be there every step of the way with advice and support to help you get the most from your fundraising.
If you would like more information or would be interested in taking part, please contact Michelle O’Malley on 631919 or email.