It’s business as usual at St Georges Chambers, with a flexible approach to delivering our services. We have best practice procedures in place to make sure we’re supporting our job seekers, employers, team and community.
- meetings and interviews are available over the phone, online or in person, depending on your preference.
- for face-to-face meetings, we have designated rooms equipped with screens and distancing measures, and further digital suites for our consultants to manage the demand for online meetings.
- face masks are available for all visitors; our staff will also be supporting and encouraging the use of face masks for any face-to-face meetings.
- we have removed our Reception area and have an entry system. Sanitiser is provided for use at entry and exit points; rooms are sanitised after each meeting.
- demand for recruitment services remains high, with increasing numbers of jobs available immediately for a range of top Island employers.
If you’re thinking of making a career move, get in touch with the Paragon team and we’ll work with you to support your Isle of Man job search however you feel most comfortable.