Up this week is Caitlin Hume, qualified recruiter and expert Isle of Man talent sourcer.
Caitlin supports our team of recruiters with day-to-day operations, multimedia talent sourcing and recruitment coordination. As our in-house socials content queen, Caitlin is as stoked creating our next TikTok POV as she is riding the Manx waves!
- Key skills – technical talent search, pre-employment screening
- Office coordination, general recruitment administration and event management
- Delivery of day-to-day support to the consultancy team and wider business
- Coordination and undertaking of pre-employment processing
- Candidate experience management and active job promotion
What did you want to be when you were younger? When I was younger, I wanted to be a seismologist and live on the San Andreas Fault
What is your favourite movie? It's between Moana and Pulp Fiction...
Where will you be found outside of work? When I'm not in work I'll most likely be found at the beach or in the sea
Early Riser or Night Owl? Sunrise is my favourite time of day, but getting up to see it is a different story
Do you have any party tricks/talents? After a couple of drinks I think I'm an Olympic gymnast, my handstands are exquisite!
Best thing about working for Paragon? We have a great team here at Paragon and I love working in such a positive environment! It's fabulous seeing success stories first hand and helping individuals find their dream job!