Supercharge your job search and employer networking with Junior Achievement Isle of Man and Paragon Recruitment
13:00 - 16:00 | 22nd August 2023
Thinking about applying for your first job and ready to supercharge your Isle of Man job search?
- Unsure of where to start or how to showcase your skills?
- Need a hand to understand what work opportunities are open to you right now?
Look no further! Junior Achievement Isle of Man and Paragon Recruitment have got your back and are ready to share their expertise to help you get job ready. Join us at the Santander Work Cafe on Tuesday 22 August anytime between 1pm and 4pm, for a special event designed specifically for people looking for their first job.
- Drop-in to our informal careers event to find out all you need to know and discover your pathway to success
- Meet the Island’s leading employers in a supportive environment, gaining insight and advice on how they recruit and what jobs they are recruiting for right now
- Chat to experts from Junior Achievement Isle of Man and Paragon Recruitment for help, advice and our top tips to develop your confidence and supercharge your job search!
Experienced teams from Junior Achievement Isle of Man and Paragon Recruitment will be on hand to provide you with personalised guidance, sound advice, and top tips to kickstart your journey into the world of work. So make sure you don't forget to bring a copy of your CV for individual feedback and advice tailored specifically to you.
During the event, you'll have the opportunity to connect with potential employers who are actively looking to recruit talent just like you, and gain valuable insights on a range of topics including:
- understanding work opportunities on the Isle of Man
- job search research
- CV preparation
- where and how to look for jobs
- employer research and engagement
- interview advice
Just drop in on the day, or get in touch with the Paragon Team for further info!